Get In Rhythm. Stay In Rhythm. Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference & Scholarships
I wanted to alert you to a couple of things that are important if you're interested in attending, or would like to attend but just can't swing it, financially.
First, the Early Bird pricing for this year's Get in Rhythm. Stay in Rhythm.™ Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference expires next week, on August 18.
Reserve your seat here:
What You Need To Know About Afib <<< Get Early Bird Pricing
If attending the Conference presents a financial hardship for you—but you know you want (or need) to attend—then I'd like to tell you about the new Judy Currier Scholarship.
One of our beloved StopAfib.org community members and a personal friend, Judy, left StopAfib.org a bequest when she passed away last year. She'd be happy to know we've decided to use it to fund scholarships to the Conference. You can learn more about how to apply, here.
Joining us for this event will truly be a life-changing experience. Our expert lineup includes nearly two dozen world-class doctors — innovators and pioneers in the medical world — who specialize in specific areas related to atrial fibrillation, and they’re dedicated to helping YOU treat and manage your Afib.
You can look forward to hearing from:
- Dr. Eric Prystowsky and Dr. Doug Packer, past presidents of the Heart Rhythm Society (for electrophysiologists, the doctors who specialize in heart rhythms).
- Dr. Ralph Damiano, past president of the International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and protégé of Dr. James Cox, the creator of the pioneering Cox Maze procedure.
- Dr. Andrea Natale, one of the true pioneers of catheter ablation.
- Dr. Sanjiv Narayan, creator of the FIRM Ablation.
- Dr. Luigi DiBiase, a colleague of Dr. Natale who is performing cutting-edge research into anticoagulation related to catheter ablation.
- Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati, a pioneer in the use of new technologies and devices such as the laser-guided balloon for catheter ablation and the WATCHMAN for stroke prevention.
- Dr. DJ Lakkireddy, a pioneer who led the clinical trial of left atrial appendage devices, and also performed a study showing the benefits of yoga for Afib patients.
- Dr. Randy Wolf, creator of the Wolf Mini-Maze.
- Dr. Patrick Ellinor, a pioneer in studying the genetics of Afib to understand why Afib runs in families.
- Dr. Elaine Hylek, one of the world's top experts on anticoagulants.
- Dr. David Van Wagoner, of the Cleveland Clinic, who specializes in the basic science of Afib.
- Dr. Pamela McCabe, a researcher at Mayo Clinic, and one of the world's experts on patient perspectives related to living with Afib.
It'll be two and a half days of truly life-changing content and education, and remember, some of these amazing speakers will be available to speak with you during the breaks!
If you are ready to regain control of your life by learning to better manage your Afib, then the 2016 Get in Rhythm. Stay in Rhythm.™ Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference is the place to be … and I truly hope you'll join us.
You have one more week to take advantage of our Early Bird pricing. Reserve your seat here:
Get Expert Advice, Firsthand <<< Reserve Your Seat Today
To your health,
Mellanie True Hills
Collaborator on MyAFibExperience.org
P.S. This investment, with the Early Bird pricing, makes attending the Conference so easy! We planned it this way, because we believe it's so important that you attend. Reserve your seat here, now:
Showing Up Matters <<< Register Today
P.P.S. Remember, if you want or need to attend, but you feel like it's too much of a stretch, financially, you can apply for a Judy Currier Scholarship here:
Let Us Help <<< Learn More About The Judy Currier Scholarship
**This blog post reflects the opinion of the author and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the AHA**